UNLESS YOU KNOW that they can afford to donate the $100.
We are in the middle of a HUGE drought and water/energy bills are expected to spike in the next couple of months. If you’re still going to do it, stand over some plants that you would have watered anyway.
SUPPORT THE ALS CAUSE but do not support wasting water in the middle of a drought that’s only getting worse.
I can’t tell what my favorite part is, but it’s either
- scientists wasting budget and time to see if ants count their steps
- the idea to put ants on stilts
- there had to be a guy who made ant stilts and put them on the ants
- confused ants
This was recorded by the Portsmouth Sinfonia in an experiment where all the members of the orchestra would swap instruments with each other and attempt to play them to the best of their ability.
favorite things about this
- literally all the brass starts to get the hang of it and then the crescendos happen and everyone is like FUCK FUCK FUCK??? FUCK. JUST. BLOW RLY HARD.
- the strings are lazy but also the same. like u can tell a lot of the ppl w/ the stringed instruments may already basically know how to play stringed instruments. like there’s definitely a section at the beginning where you hear a good portion going “oh yeah this is like. a smaller/bigger version of what i do.”
- all you hear of any woodwinds is just “pffffttt??? pFFFTTTT???? PFFFFFTTTT I SAID PFFFFTTTT!!!!!” bc woodwinds are fucking HARD and you hear after like the first crescendo half of them just give up. they give up. they’re done. fuck this it tastes weird and my lips hurt.
- that trumpet. that person is fucking TRYING man they fucking GOT this. they may not have figured out notes but they figured out LOUD and they GOT this.
I JUST DIED
I SEARCHED THIS POST FOR AGES OH MY GOD
fucking percussion is all “JUST BANG IT. JUST. IT’S NOT THAT HARDCMON.”
Light are you ok
haru giving the stink face
|—||every message in my inbox for the next 16 years (via corporateaccount)|
iowa is the only state that consists entirely of vowels
You hang in there buddy, gonna fix you right up.
He’s just sleeping.
We can rebuild him. We have the technology.
a genre-aware white haired anime boy that dyes his hair in protagonist colours in an attempt to avoid his tragic fate
Anime mom untying her side ponytail when shit starts going down to avoid death
one time in an interview Zac Efron said that he loved death note and idk if he was just saying that bc the interviewer mentioned it or what but the point is Zac Efron may be a closet weeb
does this look like a coincidence to you?
middle school friends
please tell me im not the only one who remembers that photoset/gif that went around where it has the final scenes of death note where light is trying to defend himself but someone replaced the text so it was him teaching them how to swim
it’s even funnier now than it was 10 years ago because Mamoru Miyano voices Rin Matsuoka